Please read the following terms & conditions before using our services.
A. By participation in MyLeadsBook program, you must acknowledge and agree to the following terms:
1. You agree to be of legal age in your country, and in all the cases your minimal age is 18 years of age.
2. MyLeadsBook service is only available to qualified members & individuals personally invited by them.
3. Every transaction made between MyLeadsBook and its members, is considered to be private.
4. Your credit card statement will read *MyLeadsBook
5. All members information, financial reports, account balances, messages and other info displayed and / or stored by MyLeadsBook are of private nature, and will not be disclosed to third parties.
B. MyLeadsBook registered as a corporation and not a bank nor a security firm. A purchase of advertising service with us is not considered a deposit, nor investment.
C. You are under the money laundering prevention law and other such international laws, therefore it is illegal to conduct or attempt to conduct a financial transaction with proceeds known to be from specified unlawful activity. Such an activity may include the intent to promote the carrying of unlawful activity, to evade taxes, and / or to conceal or disguise the nature of the proceeds and reporting requirements.
1. You accept sole responsibility for any and all appropriate taxes as charged in your country, and hereby indemnify MyLeadsBook and its owners of such liability.
2. All transactions are deemed final. When we send you a payment, we intend for you to keep it and not refund us for the payment sent to you. If you choose to refund a payment sent to you, then you accept the refund is a gift back to MyLeadsBook. We reserve the right to change payment processors as needed which we use in order to process payments to our members.
3. You agree that our past performance does not guarantee you the same results in the future.
4. You agree to hold MyLeadsBook harmless from any loss and / or liability to your purchase, therefore do not purchase services that you can not afford to pay for, as you are spending it at your own risk.
5. MyLeadsBook is not responsible and / or liable for any internal or external loss of funds due to password sharing and / or Identity theft.
D. You agree that all discussed information and / or replies coming from MyLeadsBook by any means of communication are of private nature, therefore must be kept confidential and protected by copyright from any disclosure.
1. If you are not a member you are prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, transmitting, publishing, selling, creating derivative works and / or using any information available on and / or through MyLeadsBook.
2. Only promote MyLeadsBook using legal methods. Any income promises, or guarantees inconsistent with the information provided by MyLeadsBook may result in a permanent account suspension.
3. MyLeadsBook will not be held responsible for any harm and / or loss made to any person or group by our members and/or visitors. Therefore, both members and visitors of MyLeadsBook take full responsibility for their methods of promoting and marketing MyLeadsBook, and it must fully comply to this written terms.
4. The information, communications and / or any materials MyLeadsBook contains are for educational and informational purposes, and is not to be regarded as solicitation for investments in any jurisdiction which deems a non-public offers or solicitations unlawful, nor to any person whom it will be unlawful to make such an offer and / or solicitation.
5. You agree to recognize MyLeadsBook as a true advertising company which shares its revenues, and not as any form of investment of any kind.
E. You acknowledge that you are acting as an individual and not on behalf of any other entity and / or any authority. Our offer is void where prohibited by law
1. In order to facilitate communication, You will maintain a valid email address in your MyLeadsBook account. Accounts with invalid email addresses will be removed by the system and you agree to not hold MyLeadsBook liable for any losses associated with the account being closed.
F. MyLeadsBook reserves the right to suspend and / or close the operation of this site or sections thereof when, as a result of political, economic, military, monetary events and / or any other circumstances outside the control, responsibility and power of MyLeadsBook site and company. The continued operation of this site is contingent upon the company's profit margins being sufficient to cover business expenses to continue business. In such event, MyLeadsBook will provide updates, and deliver services purchased where at all possible.
G. MyLeadsBook "Zero-Tolerance" Anti Spam Policy:
1. We will not tolerate SPAM, and / or any type of UBE/UCE in connection to this site.
2. You agree to not use our company name and / or MyLeadsBook site name in any connection / relation to send spam, solicited emails, and / or any other way there is.
3. You agree to not post false negative votes on public forums and / or any rating sites without contacting us at first. There may have been a temporary technical problem, so please make sure to always resolve any kind of issues and / or difficulties with our dedicated support.
4. If you have violated this "Zero-Tolerance" Anti Spam Policy, you will lose the rights of using our service and all of your account privileges will be immediately revoked.
H. Violation of any kind to the terms and / or conditions mentioned herebefore will get you permanently removed from this program, you will lose your rights to use MyLeadsBook services, and all of your account privileges will be immediately revoked.
I. We reserve the right to change the commissions, rates, terms and / or conditions mentioned this program at any given time and at our sole discretion, with respect the integrity and security of our members interests. You agree that it is your sole responsibility to review the most updated version of our terms & conditions of service listed in here, to which you are bound. Certain provisions of our terms and / or conditions of use may be superseded by other legal notice, located in other parts of our website.
J. We will always do our best effort to stay in contact with you and keep the site up and running.
K. MyLeadsBook will not hold any responsibility for any ads placed on our site by advertisers. It is your sole responsibility to conduct due diligence before acting on any offer presented to you through our services.
1. In no event will MyLeadsBook be liable for damages, losses, whether special circumstances, incidental, consequential, breech of contract, or otherwise which arise from clicking and acting on any of the offers displayed on MyLeadsBook.com or anywhere else.
2. You are responsible for your website's downtime, or typographical errors which lead visitors to the wrong location. Before purchasing ad service and starting your campaign, it's your responsibility to ensure the banner image is correct, and the link is in working order. Any clicks you receive to the wrong link are your full responsibility.
3. You agree that we cannot guarantee results for your campaigns, but we can only ensure that you're able to receive all the visitors you've paid for. Results of campaigns vary upon the visitor's personal needs, and whether your offer adequately communicates ability to meet their need.
4. We accept all types of advertisements, except for websites that break out of the ad frame, sites that do not display in the ad frame (such as youtube, google, facebook links), adult content, gambling, interest/usury, illegal content, hate, racism, drugs, and alcohol.
5. We reserve the right to deny any advertisement that we do not see fit to be displayed.
L. Any inquiries should be addressed in writing to our dedicated support via the contact page.
M. Any accusation without proof, intimidation, threat or disrespect against MyLeadsBook and / or MyLeadsBook staff / assistants, here or elsewhere will be seen as disrespectful and may lead to the permanent suspension of your account, temporary suspension of membership or any other benefits.
N. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, MyLeadsBook.com goes above and beyond appropriate industry standard procedures to safeguard the confidentiality of member's personal information, such as firewall, encryption, token authentication, application proxies, monitoring technology, and adaptive analysis of the website's traffic to track abuse of the MyLeadsBook.com website and its data. However, no data transmitted over the internet can be 100% secure. As a result, while MyLeadsBook strives to protect its members personal information, cannot guarantee the security of any information that members transmit to or from the participating advertisers/merchants and member does so at his/her own risk.
O. If the account holder dies, then we'll verify documents to ensure the person who was willed their account or estate would have access to their MyLeadsBook account.
P. If you do not agree with the above terms and conditions, do NOT create an account on this site.